Selling pre-order Glowforge Basic + air filter (brand new, shipped directly to buyer) for $3000

Hi all – I pre-ordered in October 2015 (fond memories!) and recently got an e-mail that my Glowforge Basic + air filter are ready to ship. I’ve moved since then, and a Glowforge suits my current living situation very differently than it used to (better in some ways, much worse in others). I’m reluctant to sell it given how excited I was during the pre-order phase, but I figured it would be worth gauging if there was interest in buying.

If anybody is interested in purchasing my pre-order unit (including air filter) for $3000, please get in touch with me. The unit would of course be brand new and would ship directly to you as the buyer. To the best of my understanding, the warranty would be for 6 months, but we can cross those logistical bridges when we get there.

Many thanks for reading! – Jerry

3 Likes

It might help if you shared where you are located.

Interested! I’ll speak with my husband about it later today.

1 Like

It sounds like it would ship from GF.

2 Likes

Hi all – this offer is still available, in case anybody is interested. Many thanks for reading!

1 Like

Hi Jerry! I’m very interested in this; are you still looking to sell?

1 Like

Hi all – this offer is still available, in case anybody is interested. Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.