Sent in 200 bucks for support but no shipping info

Hi Support peoples,

I sent in my 200 bucks for a shipping label, but have not yet received it.

What’s a girl gotta do to get a shipping label?

Thank you!

If you sent in money you already have an open ticket with support - presumably by email. Posting here opens a new ticket that will have to be found/verified/deleted before they can respond to you via the original email train. It actually slows them down.

That being said, they generally reply within a day when they have something to say. If your machine is going in for repairs it’s not going to Glowforge, it’s going to the repair facility. They’re likely waiting to get confirmation on what needs to be done before they can get you a label.

Double check your spam folder, and make sure to add glowforge.com to your whitelist.
Fingers crossed you hear back soon!

1 Like

Thanks for the reply.

I’m rather familiar with zendesk and how similar systems work.

I didn’t get a reply to my email(s) so i went a new route. It would take seconds to merge a ticket.

Machine hasn’t been sent off yet, was asking about just getting a shipping label, also understand it gets shipped off to their 3rd party repair. They don’t communicate with the 3rd party repair about what needs to be done until they have the unit.

I did get a response as soon as i posted.

Hi @sarahnysales! I’ve confirmed that we are working on this through email, so I’m going to close this thread.