Seriously if it not one thing is another!

Seriously paid over 6500.00 for my machine and now it is one thing after another and yes I should have also included this problem with my first issue of my printer box being fried while printing but didn’t even cross my mind. I email yesterday on my open ticket but no response. Sent in a request and still no response. Is anyone else V wheels falling off and apparently we can not purchase these on spare parts. Anyone else having so many issues with their machine. Geez I can see if I sit there and play with all the part but geez only had my machine since July/august What a lemon I got

They had a bad batch of v-wheels. They don’t sell them (yet?) but they will send you wheels now that you have posted a pic of them.

3 Likes

FYI you’ve opened another support ticket by posting here…multiple tickets for the same issue slows things down, so it’s best to stick to just one. :slight_smile:

Thank you I did not know that! It still does not excuse the time frame of response nor the multiple people that handle your ticket for an issue that comes up! Now the multiple hands in the cookie jar will hold up the process for sure

Standard response is one business day.

Be thankful it isn’t the three days it was back at the start of the year, or over a week in the past.

For that I am very grateful but it still is mind blowing that it takes even that. You would think it’s easier to talk on the phone. I am just frustrated that parts are breaking and only have used it for 3 months.

I agree. If u email them about buying a machine questions and what not, you get a response in minutes. But once u purchase its not the same.

1 Like

Of course sales is generally a completely different department than support, so it’s kind of not really a fair comparison. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Hi @lulu022006,

I see that you’ve also emailed us about this issue and I’ve just sent a response to you there. To avoid duplicate communication, I’m going to close this thread and will continue working with you over email.