Shed warning

The new tool shed warning sign lol. When you just can’t seem to find the right tool for the job or the job wants to fight back :laughing:

Made a wall version and a stand version.

38 Likes

What, no “occasional flying words?” :grin:

13 Likes

Love it!

7 Likes

Excellent!!!

7 Likes

Great idea! I have more of a general caution for the shop, courtesy of our own @jbv.

Google Photos

Just in case upon entering you fail to recognize it as a danger zone.

20 Likes

Very fun signage!

7 Likes

I’ve got mine on the door to the lair. Thanks @jbv

10 Likes

Great sign!!!

6 Likes

Love it so fun

6 Likes

I need one of those on my house, not shed. :+1:

7 Likes

I just spotted this comment. No “occasional” here, it’s just natural language. In some ways, I’m a bit embarrassed by my daughter’s potty mouth, but she is in the Army so…

7 Likes

Well, I speak from experience, “swears like a sailor” is a real thing. I’m sure it’s true, but I never heard “swears like a soldier”…
I suspect the prevalence of vulgar language is universal in the armed forces. It’s still a weakness of mine, especially if I get angry or chastising myself when I do something stupid.

8 Likes

Someone: sometimes you swear like a sailor
Me: well, in a faraway time known as long long ago…

7 Likes

Tom Wolfe described it as "Navy Creole, " in which every adjective was an F-bomb.

Case in point: I once had a petty officer under my command return from holiday leave, telling the story of Christmas dinner at his parents’ (Dad was a baptist minister, btw), when he asked “Pass the f-ing peas, Ma.” :grimacing:

8 Likes

This works for me! (Shows swear word in scientific paper)

6 Likes

I’m partial to the “this is not a place of honor” warning, myself.

6 Likes

I call it being fluent in aerospace.

I’ve also been known to claim that is where the blue part of my current employer’s name comes from.

3 Likes

I love this. Do you have the file in your shop?

Yes I do, my shop link can be found in my bio if you need it.