Shipping of Filter

How long does it take for the filter to be shipped? I ordered it on the 20th. The filter in now beeping. I can’t put the hose out the window to vent. :pensive:

Even without the other issues the shipping companies are going nuts right now, I would expect the first week in January and be happily surprised if you get it sooner,

Ty!

Thanks @rbtdanforth! Shipping is harder than usual to predict right now as the shippers have removed their guarantees. Shop orders usually arrive within ten days, and it is possible that this one will take a little longer. I’m going to leave this open and get you more information next week.

3 Likes

Thanks, @Rita! you are certainly beyond the call of duty working today :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs: Merry Christmas even if you are on a busman’s holiday.

2 Likes

A update would be great! Thanks!

I wanted my update today to be a tracking number, but I don’t see one yet. More tomorrow or Thursday!

1 Like

Ok…Thank You for getting back to me.

I was sent a message stating it was shipped. There is no tracking number. Can you please get that for me. Thanks!

Hi @Mamaseeta -

I’m sorry your tracking information wasn’t sent to you. I’ve just pushed through another email to your account that has the number, which will update when our shipper is open again so you can plan for this delivery.

Since you have your tracking information now, I’m going to close this thread.

1 Like