Shipping on materials

Hi, I’m having trouble with a Proofgrade order I placed on April 18th. I have the order confirmationR687786606-K6FKEADA. On April 26 I received a shop shipment notification that included a tracking number. The tracking number says “A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status–including the scheduled delivery date–will be updated.” On April 27th I sent a support email to check on my order and got the dreaded “Thank you so much for reaching out! We hate auto-email, but wanted you to know that we got your message and have assigned it ticket #79573.”

As of today May 3 I still don’t have my order, the tracking number stills they don’t have the packages, and support still hasn’t contacted me about it. It’s a $500.00 order and I am just about out of material to work with. Thanks for reviewing this.

Mike

Thank you for letting us know and the team is investigating the shipping issue. I just followed up in your email about this and we’re working on it there, so I’m going to close this topic.