Shipping Problem

I finally got my ship notice but the “ship my laser to me now please page” doesn’t recognize my shipping address as valid. I sent in an email and got a 3-4 days or longer automated message. Anyone have an idea on how to get a hold of someone at Glowforge that can press a button and have my laser ship?

Usualy when this happens it is something very subtle. Go here and enter your best known. It should return something that will be accepted.

https://www.ups.com/address_validator/search?loc=es_US

1 Like

I live in one of those mountain towns where no mail gets delivered and everyone has a P O Box so this happens every so often but generally there is a pop-up on shipping pages that just asks if you are sure you entered the correct address and I can say yes. I know UPS and FedEx all deliver. The post office even knows peoples box numbers and physical addresses so if it gets sent they will drop it in the right box (small town).

Thanks for the help though.

1 Like

I had an issue with the UPS shipping address verification thing. Hang on. Glowforge will intervene and figure it out. Tough to wait on these issues.

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear you’re having trouble with address validation. I see you already emailed us about this and we’ve followed up there, so I’m going to close this topic.