Shipping Times

How long does it typically take for your order to be shipped once you placed the order? Our email shows we should have it March 30 but as of now we have not received any tracking information. When we email support, we get the typical “We will check into it” response. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Since you’ve already opened a case about this via e-mail it will take longer to get a response here as they have to de-dup the requests now. You should open one or the other, not both. Support will likely tell you “I see you’ve already sent us an e-mail about this. We’ll reply to you there and close this.”

2 Likes

Both UPS and FedEx have the ability to sign up for notification of impending delivery, and is recommended for the best alert.

1 Like

@Tom_A Thanks for the heads up on the email and forum issue. I didn’t realize they wanted one or the other.
@PrintToLaser I will have to sign up for FedEx alerts as we are only signed up for UPS at this time.

3 Likes

I see you already emailed us about this and we’re working on it there, so I’m going to close this topic.