Shooting targets

Made these on scrap-wood to shoot at the desert.

36 Likes

NIce work! Creepy, but nice!

1 Like

The GF is definitely a handy tool to knock out fun targets for back-yard plinking. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Much better than a round bullseye.

3 Likes

Fun target practice for sure. They look great

2 Likes

Another great idea:-). These look great!

2 Likes

They look like a lot of fun to make, however I would hate to ruin them.

2 Likes

Great idea!! When I can not get to the shooting range— I shoot airsoft in the backyard.

Thank you I am going to make some out of 1/4 wood. I think my characters will probably be more current.

1 Like

How long did your take? I loved the idea as a gift for my learning to shoot brother. But mine gave measures of 1.5 hours or more each!

It depends on the lines per inch. But mine took similar time frame. Other way is to mask it all then score it. Peel the areas that will be black and then spray paint it

1 Like

Thank you. I may try this with layers of paint then, and see if when shot it shows some under colors. Not sure f that would work but would sure be cool of it does!

1 Like

So I gave this a go and honestly it gave a time to finish that was about 1.5 hours each piece and to me just not worth it. I was hoping to do some for gifts, then for cheap easy to sell targets as I have an abundance of cardboard on a regular basis. Unfortunately, that time length prices that right out the door for me. If anyone has ideas on how to make simple designs like this, but cheaper and faster, I’d love to hear how you do it! Something more 15 minutes or less to print.