Shop additions! Acrylic that’s just like glass, Thick Acrylic, and Pro Shields: 4/10/18 Latest Improvements

1/4” acrylic? YES!!! I’ve been doing a lot of layering to make thicker photo prop signs - this will be a big timesaver for me! Time to place a order. :squee: Thanks for the new additions!!!

1 Like

I’d think this ought to be in the #announcements but, at least I, don’t have the ability to move this there…it’s a little confusing to see it in the #problems-and-support area.

5 Likes

I’d like to see the Improvements located in the Announcements area too.
It’s too easy to lose them in Problems and Support - they get buried too quickly, and they’re important. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Totally agree. I said that months ago. Clearly they disagree with us.

2 Likes

Maybe they could be posted in both locations. (@dan, @Rita ?)

(No reason not to…that way a lot of people will see them in the P&S area up front, and we’ll be able to find them to refer the stragglers to later.)

I realize they do get updated on the app, but we have to log into the app to pick up the link and copy it to post here…it’s just a lot of beebopping back and forth. :lizard:

That’s good to hear. I have found the prices to be pretty good for Proofgrade stuff as well.

Good job, Glowforge!

1 Like

How thick is the thick acrylic? It isn’t written anywhere on the description.

Quarter inch.