Show and Tell

Wow, that’s looking great! :smile:

Ok I give in. Is that a grow house and can I see it?!

Yes it is I grow my own lettuce for the rabbits

Here is my org show and tell with photos

3 Likes

We have that refridgerator in the 30cu ft capacity variety. Any tips on counters? I’m re-doing the kitchen (the entire house, really) and have very little experience. I was thinking of hiring someone just for the counter install part.

https://www.costco.com/LG-30CuFt-Super-Capacity-3-Door-French-Door-Stainless-Steel-Refrigerator-with-Door-in-Door.product.100146696.html

not really any tips other then they are incredibly heavy

1 Like

Helium balloons, maybe? Hydrogen?

Hire this guy.

20 Likes

I’m am duly impressed. “He the man!”

This might be some of the same designs I posted way back near the beginning of this thread along with a few others. It’s a brochure I’m working on for an upcoming “buy local” networking event where I hope to get a few more wholesale customers.

22 Likes

My favorite post card! :smiley:

3 Likes

You did it again! It throws me off just a touch… kind of like when someone gets a completely new hair color or when my brother shaves.

7 Likes

Decided to dust off my K40 - haven’t touched it since before Xmas but got the itch. I mentioned earlier that I was able to cut the flooring samples from Home Depot - after planeing (sic) them down and multiple multiple passes (stuff is hard). But then I thought - after seeing some of the pre-release works - why not see about engraving!. Came up with this:

The dime in the first pic was for size comparison. So remember - when you stop by home depot, check out a sample or two of the flooring pieces. (That size was the size of the sample). The planchette I may redo - was just a thin scrap of basswood,

31 Likes

How cute! Now all your friends with teeny tiny fingers can play the game.

6 Likes

Valentine additions.

40 Likes

My daughter would kill for all this Van Gough-esqueness.

And The last Unicorn! Cool! (Kinda feels wrong to pay more attention to that than the Enterprise)

3 Likes

Oh I don’t know…I absolutely love the Calvin and Hobbs :slight_smile: that just rocks.

7 Likes

That’s a very impressive mural you’ve got there. And I love your individual pieces!

1 Like

Ouija: Travel Edition
Awesome!

2 Likes

Been putting this off for awhile because I have a lot of hobbies so going to throw a lot your guys and gals way.

I’ll just start with a few of the sticker designs I have created in light of the resent help from @jbv with his new suggestion in transfer tape which works amazingly btw.

I have several more of these designs some of which I put on another post called Sticker, anyone make them? if you want to see a few others, not going to post every single one so I’m not repetitive these are just a few of my favorites.

Next up is I love to do house repairs and fix ups, these are from my last house didn’t get the pictures yet from my new house. These are before and after shots.

My movie theater room creation ^

Next up I am into photography and editing photos

Next up LASERS of course!!!
Here is a picture of a book that I am in with my grandparents as a little kid that I laser engraved.

And Finally when all else fails I pull out the Macgyver Skills.
Our gazebo blew down and broke so I cut the tarp up and made a grill cover.

My Shopvac filter gave out for a day so and Aux cable and a trash can will do in a pinch lol

And finally DUCK TAPE A MANS BEST FRIEND… create some iron man gloves with it and a light.

edit: One Last thing I forgot to add, I work for a living as Tech support at a well known company of which shall not be named. So add a huge category of technology to that since I work and when to school for it…
Also I just won a trip to California and an award from work. I was 1 of 20 people who got to go out of 12,000 people.

Well I hope you all enjoyed a look into my life style.

32 Likes

Macgyver skills should never be underestimated! Great set of avocations! :smiley:

4 Likes