Show us your mug!

(not my pic, my pair are currently in a moving box)

4 Likes

10 Likes

5 Likes

Me neither, mine had oatmeal in it. :slight_smile:
I’ll destroy a good hot cocoa though…

7 Likes

Another household with zero coffee drinkers. Yetis, we have Yetis coming out of our ears.

4 Likes

It was already empty. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

i don’t drink coffee, either. but my nice big cup of nope is a perfect storage receptacle for my F bomb.

5 Likes

I dont’ drink coffee unless I’m at work and running on fumes. And even then I’ll get 2/3 of a cup of coffee and dump in a pack of hot cocoa mix in there too. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Only drink water and a mug is too heavy to lift one-handed so - these are my go to (without the top!):

6 Likes

I have 2 mugs I like to use

8 Likes

Many years ago I acquired a deserved reputation for having a “rough” attitude in the morning. I don’t have the cup any more, but it was a favorite.
“Just state your business, go away quietly and nobody will get hurt”

9 Likes

It doesn’t get much use until it gets colder, then I drink cappuccino and hot chocolate.

5 Likes

I have two of those mugs at home, one with a light green interior, one with a red interior ( I was thinking Christmas at the time)…I’ve been trying to figure out what design to put on them for like two months…I also have a beer mug waiting for a design…I don’t drink beer, and it was originally supposed to be for Oktoberfest…so I have a few blank mugs around that are still in it’s original packing wrap.

1 Like

I generally don’t drink any coffee at all,
from about 7pm to around 6am.

The rest of the time though, yeah, I’m drinking coffee.

11 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I didn’t start drinking coffe until a few years ago, back then it was mostly sugar and cream with a little coffee. But as my thyroid condition got worse, the medication hasn’t been enough to keep a clear head or stay awake. So, I drink a lot of coffee…probably not ideal, but better than another trip to the doctor’s right now. Sometimes though, I feel like it’s the only thing keeping me functional.

4 Likes

I want a GF mug! Where can I get one??

6 Likes

Looks like vinyl? On top of stars? @jbv did you make the glowforge mug?

2 Likes

It’s just a vinyl decal stuck to an old x-mas starbucks mug. I made them back in the “waiting for pre-release” days. Still have a few. Send me a self-addressed, stamped envelope and I’d be happy to send you one.
(DM for address.)

7 Likes

I DO have a mug for those random coffee/hot chocolate needs though…

10 Likes

My go-to mug is old, plain, and chipped. But it’s my favorite because I’ve already figured out the perfect proportions for cream to my regular cup of coffee. Everything else is much larger and I never bothered learning how much to put in because that early in the morning I can’t concentrate.

These are the ones I should be using, but I haven’t figured out what I want to put on them yet.

1 Like