Showing 1 pass on settings on proof grade, but doing 2 passes

Okay, I am having a little issue. Using proof grade, Medium basswood plywood. I am cutting out a few little rectangles to make as slats to raise lettering or pieces of hardware. The setting shows for proof grade and is scanning for exactly what the material is. Medium basswood plywood. showing a cut for 170/full/1 pass. But when it cuts, it is actually doing 2 passes???

That sounds like you have double lines in your art right on top of each other. What program did you use to make the rectangles?

10 Likes

Agreed. It’s your design.

4 Likes

check that your rectangles don’t have a stroke and a fill.

1 Like

If you want to share your file, I’m sure any number of people would be happy to show you what’s wrong with it. I assume nothing proprietary in a few rectangles.

1 Like

I’m sorry you ran into trouble when running a print. I’m glad to see that you’ve already received some excellent advice from our other community members. Thanks folks!

Did the information they provided help you successfully print your design?

That was it!! I though I replied to this…bit I must have been dreaming!

1 Like

Once again, thankyou guys!

Thank you for the update. That’s great news!

I’m going to close this thread. If you run into trouble again, or have any questions, please post a new topic here on the forum or email us at support@glowforge.com and we’ll be happy to help.