Simple Pleasures in the Forum

Well, there are a few others ahead of you but some of them are outside the US so, who knows?

11 Likes

Irony is getting a nice reply on the reply where you are thanking folk for a badge…

14 Likes

Uhh, uhh…are we playing Badges? I’ll see your gold Admired, and raise you a “Crazy In Love” badge… :laughing: - Rich

14 Likes

I just now ended yours with a ‘1’…but I don’t exactly like that odd number, either. :relaxed:

12 Likes

11 Likes

This is the only one im chasing…

so close…

19 Likes

I’d help you out but I’m one of those 44 likes already.

12 Likes

Liked +1 --> 45.

11 Likes

cc: @johnwills, @cynd11, @jules, @Christopher, @markevans36301

You guys rock! Virtual high fives all around

so close I can feel it!

13 Likes

Gave you another one.

7 Likes

ditto

8 Likes

Ugh…a few more minutes I could’ve been your 50th, but instead, I’ll settle for the anti-climactic 49th :confused:

11 Likes

Aaaand I just pushed you over! Congrats!

13 Likes

Hey, while we’re at it, I’m at 45 likes for my shot glass jig post.

11 Likes

yissss

As retribution I will like every post in this thread and whatever else today until im out of likes

23 Likes

Sorry, liked this long ago.

10 Likes

I would, but I’ve already liked it (looking over it again, I’m still quite impressed and looking forward to using that technique if I have something small enough)

11 Likes

Right? @johnwills may not be the most prolific around here but that is one of the best posts on the forum.

10 Likes

That was a fantastic post, and I already liked it as well. Definitely worth a look (and like) if you haven’t seen it.

7 Likes

Gee, thanks @markevans36301! As you said, I may not be one of the most prolific around here but you guys have inspired me to be WAY more prolific than I ever have been on any other forum.

13 Likes