Slide in price tags/labels

Made a different style project this time. Instead of it being it’s own project I made this “tool” type design that can be screwed on or glued on to any design you want to add price tags or labels that can be swapped in and out of. It would be kinda cool for shop tools and labeling it on a shop wall or something too.

Made it out of 1/8 wood but should work out of any size since it’s a flat layered design technically.

If you’d like to make some of your own I have files for it on: freshstartcustoms.com or FreshStartCustoms - Etsy if you’d like to support my designing hobby

27 Likes

Cool concept. The asymmetry of the top and bottom margin jumps out at me and hits me wrong, is it as noticeable in person?

Anwyay, it’s a cool idea, wouldn’t be difficult to adjust that concept for my own needs.

8 Likes

It’s not to bad, it would be easy to change if needed, this just made it easier to center the letters for the drop in than having a thicker top edge or having a gap after dropping in.
Also there’s the two different centers of versions too. One seen on the brown background has a straight center lines but I like the ones on the white background better with the tilted in center edges.

3 Likes

Oh yeah the top gap thing and alignment ease is good thinking. Hmm.

4 Likes

These are great.

4 Likes

What a great idea and they are easy to update too. :blush:

5 Likes

Great idea. They turned out nice!

5 Likes

Ease of updating is what I was going for. Thank you

2 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

Thanks