Slow website

Is anyone else having issues with the server running slow and not responding?

You can check the status of everything at this site;

https://statuspage.glowforge.com/

Many times this is a local user issue. Try clearing your browser’s cache or using a different browser.

1 Like

JUST finished engraving a few things. Worked just fine.

Thanks I will try that

Hi there @haxiegirlhasbags - I’m very sorry for our delay in getting back to you.

We’re not aware of any outages or issues of that nature on our end. Could you please let me know if you’re still having any trouble? Additionally, if there are any error messages you’re seeing please let me know as well. Thanks!

I personally see this most every day since the last major updated. Some days the interface is really speedy, others, it’s slower than molasses and something that should take me 10 seconds to move on the screen takes 10 minutes. I’ve tried 3 different machines, 3 different OSs, 6 different browsers. It’s not an issue at my end, it seems like the servers are just overwhelmed some days. Right now it’s taking 2-3 minutes to just move a single item on my screen and this is the second machine/browser I’ve tried in on today. It’s extremely frustrating when what should be a 10 minute laser job ends up being a 30 minute one because the interface is so damn slow.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.