Slowness in App

Hello!

Has anyone else been having issues with slowness of loading large engraved design? We have a Gigabit of the internet and are still having connection issues with files we have previously cut before.
I have reset the router and I have cleared cashe in my browser… Any other tips or trick or is this just a Covid19 internet issue?

Thanks!
Nicole

We are having the same issue. Trying to engrave and it won’t load. Seems like this issue is on the glowforge side because we can do smaller things.

2 Likes

Google and others are having issues, with everyone home from work and school, the internet traffic has increased exponentially.

1 Like

@Whengeekscraft, I’m sorry about the trouble when trying to print your design. In order to look into investigate the issue, would you be able to share a copy of the file which had trouble loading, or email it to us at support@glowforge.com? Does the same issue occur when you attempt to print more simple files?

@boxhounds08, we try to keep support to a single topic per thread. If you’re running into trouble, please post a new topic here on the forum, or email us at support@glowforge.com and we’ll be happy to help!

Today mine is taking just under twice the amount of time that it normay has. It was working just fine on Friday. I didnt turn on yesterday and today it is running super slow. Same settings, same material except now glowforge requires me to put a piece of acrylic under whatever I’m printing.

It’s been a little while since I’ve seen any replies on this thread so I’m going to close it. If you still need help with this please either start a new thread or email support@glowforge.com.