Small Stuff

That I will give you, and very low calorie to boot.

2 Likes

I remember as a kid, going to the Mormon museum in SLC and seeing, in a glass case under a large magnifying glass, a grain of rice on which someone had written The Lord’s Prayer. I’ve never forgotten that. Obviously.

4 Likes

If not small beans and nuts, then maybe someone would be daring enough to try a teeny tiny dovetail?

27 Likes

…then there’s the beaver stuff in food. Follow link and see “food uses,” if you dare.

6 Likes

Something tells me I’m better off not checking that one out…:sunglasses:

3 Likes

Trying to be helpful but, you know…
:try_to_be_helpful_but_not_authoritative:

Holy…!

6 Likes

I don’t know. How much do you enjoy eating things that have raspberry/strawberry flavor?

5 Likes

A lot, so don’t tell me anything about where it comes from! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I’m cool with that.

3 Likes

Well that’s the price of experimenting until we get Proofgrade Lentils!

16 Likes

oh boy… the amount of foods that use that ingredient to color… you might not want to look that up then. lol between that and one of the yellows coming from beaver boy parts… no food coloring is real appetizing once you know. gah. haha EDIT: The one post I didn’t see got to that one before I did. lol

5 Likes

I don’t like your bunny. :wink:

11 Likes

:joy:

1 Like

Nice!

1 Like

Thou doth protest too much. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

With engraving that small, the possibilities for something like a fortune cookie suggest themselves. Can we engrave on gelatin strips?

2 Likes

Just picked my jaw off the floor after seeing that. Good thing I didn’t have coffee in my mouth at that moment, definitely would have done a spit take on my monitors.

3 Likes

Are your teeth still in tact after that shell? OUCH!!! lol

2 Likes

Could be a line from one of the pistachio commercials.

“Glowforge customers do it…with lasers.”

9 Likes

Those are seriously small dovetails…why on Earth would someone go through the pain of making those?! :smiley:

1 Like