Smile Stamp

Made a polymer “Smile” stamp at my sister’s request, for her card making. Samantha Upright Font - Bold.

32 Likes

Very nice - brought a smile to my face! :smiley:

7 Likes

Nice!! I am a stamp maker myself. This one is fun! I like that you used the polymer. I’ve had some sitting in my laser materials pile for over a year, and still have not tried it. :roll_eyes: Time to look up some settings and give it a go.

Thanks for sharing your fun stamp and for inspiration to try something new.

1 Like

@arh2 That is why my sister wanted it. To make others smile with a card, and herself when she uses it.

@rebecca I really like polymer stamp material. Pricey, but I use a Misti for card making, and clear is my preferred for that. Of course, I haven’t made myself a stamp yet!

2 Likes

Another MISTI user here! You really ought to make some stamps for yourself—you deserve it! And this one came out great.

2 Likes

When I started making cards, I thought the Misti was an expensive tool. It is my favorite tool! Yes, I do need to make myself some stamps. :slight_smile:

On the mention of the Misti by @ptodd and @cynd11, I ordered a Misti. Okay, total game changer. I had no idea how helpful it could be!! Thanks for the tip!!

Now I am off to make my first polymer stamp.

3 Likes

Ohhhhh wonderful! Very happy for you! It really is hard to know how helpful it is until you use it the first few times.

3 Likes