Snap and store box gone

Hi. I accidentally loaded the snap and store box. A few days ago. On the GFUI I selected it and hit delete, then loaded in my file. Now the snap and store is blank. I know now that I deleted it and auto-save recorded that I deleted with no recovery possible I requested that support reload it for me a couple of days ago, but I really want to print it tonight for a brunch I’m going to tomorrow. Is there any way to get it back? I’m not sure when support will get around to reloading it for me. Sounds like a silly system to me…

Thanks!

I think they added the recovery option in the 3 dots menu in the GFUI for the free designs too. Open it in the GFUI and then hit the 3 dots in the menu bar (next to the cog for settings) then click on the Reset Design button underneath its picture.

1 Like

I did the same thing with the plaque design. I emailed their support and they restored it to my library. :slight_smile:

They did!

yeah, i checked and saw that it was there - I don’t do much with those designs and hadn’t looked for that one so just noticed it :slight_smile:

But it does indeed have the Reset design button.

1 Like

Thank you.

Thanks for the answer @jamesdhatch, that’s right. I’m going to close this thread - if the problem reoccurs, go ahead and post a new topic. Thanks for reaching out!