Snap and Store Box Layout?

Hi! I’m a brand new Pro owner and I’m learning using the beginner GF tutorials. I am trying to practice with the snap and store box project and the instructions say that I can put my image on the box sides but to note that two of the sides are upside down. So my image needs to be oriented the right way. I know I’m probably missing something super obvious but how do I tell which of the sides of the box are upside down in the design layout? :joy:
Thanks! image|500x500

1 Like

I actually had to go and look! :smile:

All you need to do is click on the 3 dots icon at the top, then click on Design Details…the popout has little drop downs that show pictures.

3 Likes

@Jules, thanks for replying so quickly! That is so cool, I had no idea that the design details were hidden like that so I am glad I asked! I still can’t figure out which pieces are placed correctly in the layout though, so I can put designs on the sides in the proper orientation. I get that parts A and parts B are different shapes but what direction do I orient my designs on each panel? I hope I am understanding what you showed me, and making sense?

@Jules, I think I understand now! The narrow tapered ends on each side will be the bottoms of the box?

1 Like

I’ll have to check again…I didn’t pay that close attention. :laughing:

Yes, the narrow side is at the base.

2 Likes

@Jules, thank you so much!!! :grinning:

2 Likes

That’s right, @ThistleandIvy and @Jules, the narrower ends are the bottom of the box. I’m going to close this thread - if you have further questions, go ahead and post a new topic.

1 Like