Sneak Peek - 221B Baker St. nook walls

Hi Everyone! So, I still have a lot left to do (floor, front, ceiling with lighting, exterior painting, and gluing all the bits), but I got the three main interior walls done and set the flat furniture down to see it, and got so excited I had to share it. I forgot the little round doorknob for the door in the picture. The “paintings” are part of the engraving on the wall piece, then the frames ‘hung’ over them. Once I start assembling, I probably won’t be able to get straight-on pictures, and I figured y’all have joined me on this journey bit by bit so far, I thought some might appreciate seeing the rest of it as it happens, too. So please enjoy the decorating scheme I settled on (including portraits of the Queen, albeit current Queen, and Sir Arthur Conan Doyle himself as a nod to the literary element). Thanks for taking a look, and until the next bit of this creation, Happy Forging!

71 Likes

That is absolutely brilliant!!

3 Likes

Wonderfully amazing! Love it, thanks for sharing.

3 Likes

This is terrific. I love all your details. Thanks for taking us along on the journey.

3 Likes

wow…this is amazing!

4 Likes

That is phenomenal. I love it!

4 Likes

This is charming! @odzicari, you never cease to amaze.

5 Likes

This is fantastic

4 Likes

Ambitious project love the detail and colors. Thanks for sharing and like rappee25407 says above Thanks for taking us along on the journey. Can’t wait to see it completed.

5 Likes

I am so excited to see the whole thing put together. This looks amazing.

3 Likes

It is fabulous!! Love all the details! :clap:

3 Likes

Very awesome!

3 Likes

Ditto to all the comments above! I love where you’ve gone with this.

If you think you’ll do a lot of these, it might be worth investing (like $20) into a cellphone endoscope camera so you can take “in the room” shots of this after it’s complete :slight_smile:

8 Likes

That is not a bad suggestion, thank you!

Though I can definitely say, I’m not exactly in a hurry to do another, this is the biggest, most ambitious project yet, and that wallpaper pattern was SUCH a pain to color! :face_with_spiral_eyes:

4 Likes

Just wow! :clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3:

Just where the heck do you get all this time do do ALL these scenes? Insane!

3 Likes

I just love your graphic style!

3 Likes

I am getting a newly refurbed office with a sitting room and an en suite bathroom. Flooring went down yesterday. Paint tomorrow. I need a good, substantial bookcase. And I will need a little pixie book nook. Great inspiration.

6 Likes

Amazing! But it needs the ‘VR’ in bullet holes :wink:

2 Likes

This is my favorite of all your projects! Love all the detail. So spectacular!

2 Likes