Snot Shot!

Well it’s about time I share another project, and making this one opened up all kinds of ideas in my head for more games like pinball.

Snot Shot!

The fast paced, dexterity game that can be played in minutes! Modeled after the family game Pucket, or Passé Trappe, I decided to put my own spin on it…boogers! Gross!

The goal of the game is to be the first to clear your side all of your pucks by shooting them through the hole in the center. It’s harder than you think to clear your side, because your opponent is shooting them right back at you!

My husband and I have been battling it out while stuck at home. He cheats! :laughing:

33 Likes

Looks like someone got their hiney kicked. :joy:

Fun game and thanks for sharing.

4 Likes

Looks like a fun game.

2 Likes

My son would LOVE this. (What 8 year old boy wouldn’t?) :smiley:
The only thing he might love more if it was poop or little puffs of farts instead of snot. Hmmm… there’s another idea for you. :smiley:

3 Likes

Games are always great!

2 Likes

Oh, cool! I saw that in slightly different form on Pinterest and was thinking it would make a great Glowforge project. I wonder if a variation would be to have two different colors, one for each side, and have the goal be to get all of only your color on the other side.

4 Likes

i am a bit past 8, but I still couldn’t help checking out a post with a title like this. LOL.

3 Likes

That’s awesome!

1 Like