Snowflake Ornament Gift Box - Personal Use

This is incredibly beautiful and you are incredibly generous to share it with us all. Thank you!

3 Likes

Your designs are always beautiful. Thanks for sharing this. There will be some happy recipients this year!

3 Likes

Thanks so much for sharing this epic design! This would make a lovely gift.

3 Likes

You’ll make a bunch of people happy at the holidays with this share. Thank you.

3 Likes

This very generous of you! Thanks for the file, it looks awesome.

4 Likes

Thanks! It is a cute little box and can be used for other things! Can’t wait to see what people will do. LOL

2 Likes

I just read the instructions, and I love how you achieved 2 tones by peeling off the masking and applying a finish to just parts of it. MDF has never looked so good!

6 Likes

HAHA…Thank you so much!

1 Like

I did a couple of tests first to see if it would work. I like using “so-so” materials in a new way.

2 Likes

I hope so! It’s always good to have options when you need a quick gift. LOL

2 Likes

Thank you! I need to get back into giving more files away. Been too long since I did it.

2 Likes

Thank you!!

1 Like

Beautiful, Thank you !

2 Likes

My God it is gorgeous!!! Not sure if I will tackle such project, but thank you so much!

2 Likes

The locking and hinge mechanisms are fascinating and sparking many thoughts. I spent many years as my expensive desk with 1" MDF eroding away while I tried so many things trying to stop it, or slow it down, so I will not be a fan of it any time soon. :frowning:

4 Likes

It seriously looks a lot harder than it is. Just a simple box with some veneer. I know you could do it!

3 Likes

Not sure what you are trying to say. It’s just a box to hold some ornaments, not mean to last a llifetime.

2 Likes

Thank you for your vote of confidence. I looked on your Etsy store and the box of the hearts might be a little better. Will you be adding this one there to? Because of the commercial license. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I haven’t decided yet whether to add it. Maybe down the road.

1 Like

Ok.