Snowflake Ornament Gift Box - Personal Use

I guess I have always thought of such excellence, much less much less is hurt to not survive. Like the cake in the shape of a fox that any sculptor would be proud of, when it is gone the whole world feels a little poorer for it.

3 Likes

Thank you for sharing this fileā€“I was delighted by your box & ornaments when posted in the MOAG category, and am doubly delighted to find it here! Thank you also for the link to your acrylic source. You are such a talented, generous person.

3 Likes

Your generosity is as great as your design work is ingenious.

2 Likes

Thank you! I am glad you liked it! I would jump on the Acrylic if you want it. Not sure she has a lot left. LOL

1 Like

Thank you so much! I really enjoy designing. It is my zen place!

1 Like

I hear you. I guess I have just got so use to the ā€œIf it breaks I will just print another oneā€ LOL

3 Likes

Just ordered it :wink: thanks!

1 Like

Awesome. It cuts really nice. You will only need less than 1 board for 6 ornaments.

Thank youā€¦itā€™s very pretty stuffā€¦

2 Likes

I have 2 more boards and I need to figure out what to do with it. LOL

1 Like

Somewhat a side of the point that ends up being the point or a piece of it
http://dailyscript.com/scripts/Happy_Birthday_Wanda_JUne.html

Thank you for sharing. I always love your designs!

2 Likes

Thank you! And you are welcome! I am excited to see everyoneā€™s version of it!

1 Like

This is so stunning! I may have to make this for our neighbors that just moved in as their Christmas/housewarming gift!

2 Likes

Thatā€™s an insane amount of detail for a box! Love it!

1 Like

HAHAā€¦I am all about the details. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is so awesome. Truly appreciate your time and giving this file. I have a bunch people that will be receiving this for Christmas. It is going to knock their socks off. Thank you and incredible work.

2 Likes

You are welcome! And welcome to the Community! Canā€™t wit to see the amazing things you will do!

2 Likes

Could it be done with wood instead of MDF? Not for any other reason than MDF being nearly impossible to come by for me right now LOL.
This is a gorgeous, gorgeous file.

2 Likes

Thank you so much! Absolutely! 1/8" wood could be used. I would just make sure your material thickness isnā€™t more than .123" Obviously the score will look different but I think it could be beautiful in wood too!

2 Likes