So long...farewell

Since I have to go back to actual work tomorrow, I thought I’d post the final project I was able to get done today. I’ll be back to my regularly scheduled program of posting here and there. God it was great to have so much uninterrupted design time!

Mission Huntboard to go with the dining room set. 1:12 scale. 4.625 wide x 3” H. All 1/8” material.

Hope everyone had a great New Years Day! Welcome to 2020!

66 Likes

then you need a bigger Glowforge so you can make lifesize or at least child size furniture to match? Great job!!

3 Likes

Lol. I already have an entire wood shop. These are actual pieces I have made. It’s fun to shrink them down. :blush:

7 Likes

I need a bigger shop by far; it’s in my son’s family room along with all the boxes that don’t fit in the basement. Someday. :slight_smile: I enjoy seeing your designs.

3 Likes

I wish I had more space too! Thank you!

Curses on that employer! Don’t they know you have important work to do?

Anyway, we are grateful for the time you’ve spent delighting us with these tiny tidbits.

7 Likes

Waiting for the Honey I Shrunk the Kids moment.

6 Likes

Whoooof! :smile:

3 Likes

I am ready to see you make some little people to go with the furniture. I really like seeing all of the furniture that you make. :grinning:

6 Likes

Great job on all those miniatures!
Man, your thread title scared me. :no_mouth:

8 Likes

Another exceptional piece. Sorry to see you have to return to work. Will make us appreciate you even more.

5 Likes

Haha. Gotta grab em with the headline!

4 Likes

Thank you! One day I will be just designing all the time! Then you all will be sick of me. LOL

5 Likes

Umm, nope, not possible :slight_smile:

5 Likes

LOL. Well, the bills ain’t gonna pay themselves. And I really have had the best week doing all of this! I am almost done with the china cabinet so the dining room will be done soon!

4 Likes

Aww thank you!

1 Like

I hadn’t even thought of that. Great! Something new to obsess over! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Very nice and very YOU! Yes, go back to work I suppose, so you can pay the bills, so you can get some walnut ply WHEN it is restocked.

2 Likes

I know right?! I mean come on already! LOL

1 Like

Infinite is not enough! 10’ x 20’ gantry cutter with mill, laser, & plasma interchangeable heads and a place to use it would be a start.

2 Likes