So proud of myself!

I am pretty proud of myself as I literally have no designing or software skills and made this! I had to watch numerous YouTube tutorials and thanks to all of your advice on this forum I did it!!!

88 Likes

Looks awesome! :grinning:

1 Like

Fabulous!!!

1 Like

It is a really beautiful piece. I love the soft colors.

1 Like

looks great!

1 Like

You SHOULD be proud of yourself! It looks great!

Want to talk about your process? I can’t tell what materials you have there. Where they colored or did you paint them? Did you inlay or…?

3 Likes

You should be proud of yourself. It is beautiful. How did you get paint only on the top of the piece? I find I have to paint the sides.

3 Likes

The colors that you chose and the 3D effect looks fantastic. You did a beautiful job. :grinning:

1 Like

What a lovely, clean design. You did great!

1 Like

Nice work. Like the colors and layout.

1 Like

Neato. See one, do one, teach one!

5 Likes

You have ever right to be proud. Lovely design and the colors really work!

1 Like

And well you should be!

People’s early efforts these days are amazing me.
Go back and look at some of the things that were first efforts for the first people with access and you will be prouder still.

5 Likes

Great job. Thanks for sharing and inspiring others.

3 Likes

Nice work! All of us who were new to the technology know exactly how you feel!
I am a gearhead, but I never touched a tool that inspires and enables creativity like this one.
Welcome to the club! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Very well done. Move to the head of the class! :sunglasses:

1 Like

An amazing piece of work! More information of the challenges and how you met them is always nice. I would be particularly interested in the software you use to design it,

2 Likes

I don’t think that’s an accurate statement – you obviously have a good eye and some design skills! The rest can be learned – you’re off to a great start!

5 Likes

Congrats! Looks like you’re a bit more talented than you’re taking credit for. :wink: Honestly, knowing how to find out what you need to know is a skill a lot of people lack nowadays.

1 Like

Lovely job! Now the fun really begins!

1 Like