Software Glitch

Has anyone else seen text get out of alignment during long prints? We are cutting full sheets of ear savers and its an hour and fifteen minute cut. During the process it requires at least two automatic “cool down” After this time the laser continues but the text alignment is off

I’m so sorry to hear that your are running into trouble. Would it be possible to obtain an image of the print results you ran into the snag with?

I’d like to compare the results with the information inside of your log files so that we can help to narrow down the behavior.

Thank you!

1 Like

It’s a bit hard to photograph
See attached and let me know if this is clear enough

One more pic

Hi Dave, just a note of caution: I would edit out your personal email address.

1 Like

Good point
Thanks

Thank you for sending over these images. I’d like to take a look at a photo from the inside of your Glowforge.

Could you please send us a photo of the pulley under the laser arm, like the example below?

Dave Slurz
201-401-5971

Dave.slurz@gmail.com

Thank you for sending over these images! I’d now like to take a look at the Carriage Plate connected to your Laser Arm. When you have a moment, could you please follow the instructions here for removing the Carriage Plate, and send over a photo similar to the one below?:

Once we can review this image, I’ll send over the next best steps.

It’s been a while since we heard from you. I was wondering if you had a chance to take that photo yet?

Honestly the machine has been running non stop when I’m not at work cutting ear savers for donation.
I’ve been a bit hesitant to take it apart for the pic and then have the machine not work.

I’ll make an attempt at the pic later tonight. Sorry for the delay

Dave Slurz
201-401-5971

Dave.slurz@gmail.com

No problem! I appreciate you keeping us updated. I’ll leave this thread open until you’ve had some time to send over the photo.

It’s been a little while since I’ve seen any replies on this thread so I’m going to close it. If you still need help with this please either start a new thread or email support@glowforge.com.