Software problem

I cannot highlight and move my artwork. Please, please please fix…

Same

Same. I can add new shapes or text but can’t move anything around or make any changes once something is down.

I have same problems for the last few days. Artworks just freeze on a screen. Ctrl+a helps to highlight the artwork and you can move it. Or refresh the browser.

The app lagging really bad…

having the same problem right now, super frustrating, orders to complete, going to be a very long night now…

I’ve restarted my GF, my computer, still, same problem.

I have been unable to do anything for the last 45 minutes. I was able to finally highlight one of the boxes to change the text but I can’t manage to grab another without using CTRL+A to grab everything…

I should have looked at this thread before posting my user interface issue. At least I know its not just me. I have orders to complete before tomorrow and now I cant select anything. Its just frozen.

I’m having the same problem. I even shut my computer down thinking that would help, but it didn’t.

Same. It only started about an hour ago. Sometimes I can select/highlight one graphic. Like everyone else, I shut down everything and restarted. I even changed my mouse out.

Same…I cant highlight or move my artwork??? I shut down everything and restarted. Also put a new artwork in and it did the same thing. It sounds like a glowforge issue. Please advise.

I am having the same problem!!! It worked fine a few days ago. Been out of town and orders to complete tonight.

same here

I was completing some orders and in starting a new order the issue began now I’m at a standstill.

yep at a stand still i own two forges occurring on booth , i am NOT a premium member is this punishment on a really bad sever that’s gone down and so slow is unresponsive ? reboot your servers glowforge resolve asap.

It doesn’t matter, premium member or not. I have the premium membership and I’ve been down since roughly 7-8pm Denver time.

1 Like

Same. Premium member and experiencing the same issue.

Hello,

I’m so sorry for the trouble. We’re seeing this, too, and the team is looking into it now. We’ll follow up as soon as we have more details.

Kind regards,

Hello there,

Thank you for your continued patience.

We were experiencing a problem with the app that caused application degradation at the time of your report.

We’ve resolved the cause of the problem and you should be good to go now.

If you’re using the App, you may need to refresh your browser.

Warm regards,