Sold out

When will the proofgrade clear acrylic be available again? Otherwise, can you offer an alternative supplier for the new people that don’t know how to find the right material?

2 Likes

Can’t answer the first question, but there are tons of acrylic sources, all of which will be basically the same thing. You want cast acrylic.

Here are some options: Specialty Acrylic Sources

8 Likes

Thank you :hugs:

1 Like

Also another option is if you have a Tap Plastics near you, or a manufacturer that uses acrylics, they may sell their scrap–it’s how I get most of my acrylic… Google is your friend to find sources for everything you need, actually.

6 Likes

Yeah, I did pick up a pile of scrap from a local guy who makes acrylic furniture. :slight_smile: I’ve been meaning to ask around a bit at sign places, but it requires pushing past my “contacting strangers” wall.

8 Likes

Yeah… There’s a sign place near me I’ve been meaning to talk to about that!

1 Like

I have been ordering from EStreetPlastics lately. Cheaper than the Proofgrade material, especially if you order in quantity, and they have precut sizes for the GF.

1 Like

@heathergermann77

It looks like you’ve received some fantastic advice from the community. I’ll be closing out this thread but please don’t hesitate to open another one should you need more help.