Some shop suggestions

This isnt really a problem. Just some thoughts I had after shopping in the store. Hopefully this isnt redundant stuff you’ve heard a bunch or are already working on :blush:

But I just thought it might be helpful in the shop if we could see whats out of stock before clicking through to the listing. Just my opinion, but I think it would make for a nicer, easier shopping experience if you don’t have to click through to each individual thing, and back again, to find out whats available to buy right away. When I was shopping (and spending all of my credit in one fell swoop), a lot of the acrylic options were out of stock and it was a lot of clicking back and forth just to see what was available.

I assume its already in the works, but just in case it isn’t, a “notify me when its back in stock” button for out of stock items would probably be helpful in terms of sales and customer experience. Or maybe even like Amazon where you can check out and it will just automatically charge and ship the item when it’s available.

Side note, shipping from the shop was incredibly quick, and everything arrived in good conditioned and well packaged.

11 Likes

This is a great idea.

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestions! I’ll make sure the team gets them.