Some Tips on Vector Designing for the Glowforge

Fantastic write up - thx! Though, I now have “Islands in the fill - that is what we are” sung by Dolly Parton and Kenny Rogers running through my head! ah!

9 Likes

I’m totally out of likes…ROFL! :smile:
(Used to love dancing to that song…)

4 Likes

I think I will take a stab at it for Affinity, but will need to wait until this evening to do it - my ALS requires me to use voice recognition software for large amounts of text, and that doesn’t work so well when my 4 year old grandson is playing in the same room. :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Thanks for taking over, Bill. I’ll look forward to what you put together.

4 Likes
14 Likes

Bad moment to run out of likes :heart:

Thanks for all your effort, I’m gonna read it right now (before fireworks begin)

8 Likes

I got the book from them and everything and barely touched it. ADD sucks to have ;D

4 Likes

Go for it. I’ve purchased Affinity but yet to start using it fully.

2 Likes

I got through a few chapters in the book, but then with the holidays approaching and wanting to finish up some projects, I let my self instruction with the book sit idle, though I did use Affinity a lot for my projects. I anticipate getting back into it through the rest of this winter, though. Hope you and @Tex99 can do the same. It’s a great instructional book.

8 Likes

Problem is its summer in Oz so too many distractions…

8 Likes

Thank @Jules for all your hard work documenting so that when our glowforges arrive we will have some insight from yours and @marmak3261 experiences! :hugs:

8 Likes

Ahhhh, you’re very welcome! (Marion’s idea.) :relaxed:

6 Likes

Wow, so much to learn!

4 Likes