Something cute from the Premium artwork

I went to lunch today with a couple of girlfriends so this morning I made these earrings for each of us. The artwork is from the Premium artwork.

They loved them!

43 Likes

There’s a good example of the feature’s benefits, blow out some earrings for the occasion, all you need in a pinch is already at hand. :sunglasses:
I like the 2 part design!

7 Likes

Yes, I wanted to point out the benefits of the feature! Wonderful for quick projects!

Thanks!

7 Likes

what type of material is this?

Proofgrade black acrylic!

2 Likes

So cute, I really like asymmetrical earrings. Lately I’ve been seeing that be and honeycomb pattern in random places.

3 Likes

Very good! I love making little spur of the moment gifts…and the bee/honeycomb ones are very appealing!

2 Likes

Thank you! I think I might have seen something similar on Pinterest, I’m not sure where the inspiration actually came from!

2 Likes

Thanks! Me too!

Dang, I thought I was shut down for the night. Guess I was wrong…

Good thing I didn’t close the exhaust port yet!

3 Likes

Love that! My friend just started keeping bees. I love seeing all the bee related stuff! Awesome job!

4 Likes

Aww, thanks Victor! It turned out that one of my friends that I gave the earrings to has a wild hive on her property that she says has been there years and years. She doesn’t bother them, and they pollinate her fruit trees. Win, win. (She has several acres in Ramona.)

8 Likes

Wow, that is great! Bees get a bad rap.

5 Likes

Bee-utiful!

6 Likes

lol Thanks! :honeybee:

1 Like

Lovely use of he premium feature - and unique!

4 Likes

Thanks! :grinning:

1 Like