Something wrong with my PG?

Hello. I picked up a piece of PG Thick Walnut Hardwood today and it felt sticky on the top, like there had been a sticker there or something previously. I decided to use it anyways. My cut didn’t cut all the way thru, I’m assuming where the sticky stuff was? It’s been stored in the box it came in… nothing has touched it. I also have another piece of PG that I’m afraid to use because the backing is all rippled. It arrived like that. Isn’t that a fire hazard? Any chance of getting a replacement for these 2 sheets? I have included a pic of the failed cut… can take one of the rippled one later if necessary. Thanks! ![image|375x500](upload://tqssbdHurZMfEcmM6vyzAWgn7UT.jpeg)

That’s definitely not supposed to happen - a staff member should be along shortly to help you out.

BTW, in your original post if you hit enter right before the image it’ll load - they can’t handle being on the same line as text.

Ok, thanks! I noticed it didn’t load so I put it in the comments :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok, so now I’m pissed. I have 6 pieces of Thick Walnut Plywood left and they ALL have that sticker residue on them. It’s all in the same spots on all of them. Like there was a larger sticker in the middle and then one where they usually put them, but they were removed and now the residue is left. I hadn’t even looked at them before now but really?!? I have a LOT to cut today and if I get the same results, I’m gonna lose it. Last night I placed an order over $300. For this? :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: Not to mention, nobody from GF support has addressed this yet…

Hello @sarahpassotphotograp , thank you for letting us know about this. I am sorry for my late reply. Since this has to do with your personal account, I will follow up with you through email. I’m going to close this topic.