Space Shuttle File in Free with Premium is broken

There seems to be a problem with the space shuttle file. When clicking on the Print now the Glowforge identifies a open fill or close shape problem with the file. Please advise

It would probably be helpful if you could specify which file is broken – I think the space shuttle design has four of them. :slight_smile:

Thanks for lettings us know about this! I’ve notified the team and we’re looking into it. I’m going to close this thread - if the problem recurs, go ahead and post a new topic.

2 Likes

We’re still looking into this - if you know what file had the trouble, would you add that information, please?

1 Like

It turns the the broken file is the “shapes file” that shows broken fill in the 1st file number for the rocket boosters

We haven’t been able to reproduce this @christopher.newsum – would you try resetting the design and see if it resolves, please? Open the design, click on the three-dot More menu, then click Design Details , and then Reset Design .

If that doesn’t take care of it, please post again or write us and we’ll dig in again!

1 Like