Space Shuttle file

Can anyone share the Discovery Space Shuttle file? I know it was file of the month, I thought I downloaded however I’m not unable to download it for free again. If anyone could help it would be amazing!

Unfortunately, that’s not allowed. Sorry! You could try contacting support, though.

5 Likes

You will need to purchase your own copy here:

It would be illegal for someone to share a copy with you, if they could, but there’s also no way to download catalog designs as a file so that’s a bit of a moot point.

7 Likes

I could have sworn I downloaded this but I dont see it on my dashboard… My brother retired from NASA after working in In Flight Maintenance for shuttle flights, then for ISS. I planned on making it for him for Fathers Day.
What month was it offered in. So bummed if i screwed up downloading it.

According to posts here in the forum, the file was available November 2020.

2 Likes

You would have received an email receipt if you downloaded it.

1 Like

If you really want it and Support can’t help you find your order, it is still available on page 3 of the Education section in the catalog for $24.99. Not a bad price for a gift for your brother. Not as nice as free if you downloaded it before, of course, but at least you can still get it. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

And some of the money will go to help Ukraine as that is where the artist is from.

4 Likes

I didn’t realize that. Awesome!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.