Spam mail problem solved

Thanks to Danny C in support Our problem was quickly solved. Like many we have been waiting for our unit.
After reading the November update from Dan we were sure something was not right because it looked like or order date had pass with no shipment to us. Danny C. was quick to verify that this was so and that Glowforge had sent us an email in October that we did not respond to and that it may be in spam box. He would send out another request to verify shipment. Unfortunately we lost 4 weeks but are back in the loop. We again thank Danny C. and Glowforge for a quick response in clearing up this oversight.

21 Likes

Glad to hear it! Can’t wait to see what you do with it!

Hope you don’t mind but I’m putting this into the Everything Else category so we don’t take up Support’s time with a closed issue. :slight_smile:

In case you don’t know, posting in the Problems and Support category opens up a new support case with them.

1 Like

Thank you for kind words @pauline.lally!

It was perfect to start my Monday with some encouragement like this.

If you have any other questions, feel free to send us an email at support@glowforge.com or go ahead and post a new topic.

We have the best customers.

4 Likes

I’m really glad Danny got you set right, and apologize for the problems in getting there. Can’t wait to see what you print!