Special hell plant marker

I have turtles that eat mine. :grinning:

1 Like

Hi! This is great - can you share the svg file please?

Hey there, @estudion. If you haven’t read through the forum FAQ before, one of the items there is not asking for files so people can feel comfortable sharing projects without fear of being asked and needing to say no or forced to say yes if they have a hard time saying no.
Anytime someone wishes to share files the Free Laser Designs area is sitting and waiting.

https://community.glowforge.com/faq#stealing

If someone shares a print that they’ve made, please respect their sharing and do not ask for the source design or artwork. Designs take work and have value, and when you ask someone to give you that value for free, you undermine their work.

Hi,
If you have Inkscape (which I really recommend you get–free & lots of tutorials available), or other means to create an SVG, it’s really simple to create the shape. Just two rectangle with radii corners, and then joined and used nodes to cut off the end of the “stake” and shaped the corner a bit… And the text was combination of the GF text and a font I saved from Word into a pdf file and inserted… Alas I didn’t save the file I used to actually create this, since the shape was modification of another file I made.

1 Like