Spider-man Vs Venom Handcrafted Wireless Fast Charger

31 Likes

Ooooh. I love this one. Awesome design!

Are you selling the files or the product?

5 Likes

Very cool design.

5 Likes

Nope… my plan is to build them live on TikTok and I just reached 1000 followers so now I qualify to go live. :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Ooh, very cool and congrats on the milestone there. Have they got batteries? Love the look.

7 Likes

Thank you! I power the LED lights off the charger board. I couldn’t find anything out there so I had my supplier make one that worked for my needs. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

That’s super cool!

6 Likes

Love it!!

6 Likes

Ok, cool. I don’t do TikTok, but for this I will make an exception. Let us know when you will be on.

5 Likes

This one is my favorite so far. If you’re able to make venoms tongue longer that would be the only thing I’d change.

7 Likes

I never thought of it as a tongue but more as a drip, but great suggestion when I make it again I will try a tongue design.

5 Likes

Possibly something like this, I will try this next time for sure, Thank You!

6 Likes

To get the layers to line up perfectly while gluing I use a set of 1/8" drill bits and holes aligned within each layer. I thought of this one night while designing in my sleep… :rofl:

12 Likes

That looks great

3 Likes

Nice effect with the phone background.

Great builds.

5 Likes

Oh I am absolutely stealing this alignment technique. (and thanks! that’s brilliant)

4 Likes

Very nicely done!!

5 Likes

Love the mixed media! Cool

5 Likes

Now this art, way to go, my son is really into Spider-Man, he’s only four, but there have been a couple of times that he’s worn his Spider-Man costume through the airport - people love to see it.

5 Likes

I agree Spider-man costume can be worn all year round, not just Halloween <3

5 Likes