Spongebob Stamps (for the Krusty Krab)

Hi everyone. After thinking on the Krusty Krab for a minute last night, I decided to make stamps, like the Mario ones I did. I hadn’t given those to him yet because I decided they are the perfect size for putting inside Easter eggs, so he’ll get that set and this set as part of his basket.

Thanks for taking a look, and until next creation, Happy Forging!

44 Likes

Very nice! I really want to try to make some stamps! That looks like a lot of fun!

5 Likes

Prepare to find tiny Sponge Bob and friends on every flat surface in the place! :smiley:

6 Likes

Your stamps turned out great!

I’ve only used photopolymer material to make a couple of stamps. These look liked they turned out really well. Your son will love them.

4 Likes

Those turned out awesome. I love making stamps…just not enough time!!!

3 Likes

Nice! Who was the squirrel character? No stamp for her?

2 Likes

Sandy Cheeks, in theory I could do one for her and it would fit just on top of them, because there is more room up in the curve. If he asks, I think have an out…I don’t think she works at the Krusty Krab. But then again I’m also glad that I haven’t personally watched it enough to know for sure! :rofl:

1 Like

Brilliant!

1 Like

[fights hard while posting to not get the theme stuck in his head]

2 Likes

Just be glad you didn’t have to live through the “Barney” years….:joy: and those stamps look great!

2 Likes

Super nice stamps. Did you use the laser to cut them out as well?

1 Like

Yes, you can get laser safe rubber easy on Amazon and find online tutorials with setting recommendations, I don’t want to get too specific because it depends on your material, but yes, it does work very well for stamps.

2 Likes