Sporadic offline yesterday. Today it won't go online

Hey all,

The past few days, GlowBot has gone “offline” a few times. Normally, I just turn the machine off, wait a minute, and turn it back on. That normally works. Today, I can’t get online at all.

I’ve gone through the teal button restart and the Glowforge does send a network to my PC. However, after connect and seeing available networks, it won’t connect. Password is correct. After a short time, I get the message…

Device Error!

While trying to setup your Glowforge, it became no longer reachable or responded in an unexpected way. Please make sure you are connected to the Glowforge wifi network and click Restart Setup.

If this keeps happening, please contact us support@glowforge.com

I’ve never had an issue with my cable modem/router strength before. And my PC can utilize the 2.4 band with no issue.

Any thoughts or advice is greatly appreciated. I sent an email to support with the auto response of “it could be 3 days”. I’m trying to finish a project now so I’m hoping to not be down all that time.

Thanks a bunch,

Greg K.

same issue as to online / offline yesterday, reset router, today works perfectly.

I see you already emailed us about this and we’re working on it there, so I’m going to close this topic.