Square Bottle Stand

Flat pack square bottle stand. This blue bottle has been sitting on my desk for a long time, and finally made a stand for it.

33 Likes

The unsolved rubik’s cube… makes me want to grab it off your shelf and solve it before you notice…

4 Likes

Haha, that’s funny. My solve time is about 2 and 1/2 minutes on a good day,. But it’s been a while since I’ve touched it so maybe I need some cube time to refresh.

4 Likes

My average was around 40 seconds, but I have been out of practice since the quarantine. My best time was 24 seconds, but that was really just a lucky solve.

2 Likes

If you want a good challenge, take the stickers off the cube and then try solving it.

That bottle looks cool. The stand is a great design.

6 Likes

All my cubes are stickerless, and even one is bluetooth enabled…

But I don’t want to side-track this great creation! Great job! I wish I could decorate like that. I just don’t have the eye for it…

I love the stand! It looks interesting. Love your display box, with your other creations.

2 Likes

Part of a larger kallax unit. The small polyhedral is actually from @evansd2 as a gift during the collaborative project. See who can guess how many Glowforge creations are on these shelves alone??? Dora also wanted to say “Hi.”

10 Likes

A lot!!! 27?

1 Like