Square Spiral Bowl Design Challenge

Happy Sunday Everyone!

A friend of mine wanted a spiral bowl but wanted a square version - so I designed one…then she said: “but I also want a cake stand to look just like it.” So I said, “why not have both in one!”

Easy spiral concept, when you want the cake stand you just flip the legs over and ta-da! Still playing with the design but it was fun.

45 Likes

They should call you kings of spiral bowl

5 Likes

This is the first spiral bowl I have attempted…I think I should make a few more before I get the title. LOL

5 Likes

Probably you will

2 Likes

Ta-Da indeed.

2 Likes

LOL. Thanks. I am still trying to make it better. But it was fun to figure out!

You have such a creative mind to come up with artistic solutions!

2 Likes

Genius!

2 Likes

Dual function design FTW! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Looks great! I love a multi-functional design!

2 Likes

Thanks. I was being totally selfish, I didn’t want to use up so much material. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not sure about genius. LOL

LOL :metal:

Thanks. I was being totally selfish, I didn’t want to use up so much material.

I’m with you on that one! I think that’s part of why I started designing miniatures - :smile:

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Pretty neat! I don’t make cakes very often anymore, but, I can see this stand will make a statement!

2 Likes

yaowwwwzaa this is awesome! i love the square look very cool!

1 Like

I agree. I was like cake stand? But I am adding to it. There is a 4.5" bowl that will turn into a smaller stand and sit on top of this for a two -tiered stand she wanted it for cupcakes.

1 Like

Thanks! it was fun doing the math. LOL

1 Like

This is a very neat design, it gives off a Frank Lloyd Wright vibe. It’s only missing a tree of life base :smile:

6 Likes