Squeee worthy phone stand -Narwhal

@Jules @jbv. Thanks for the inspiration…Lol. My son snatched this one up.
Probably could have done with a bit better cleaning since I didnt use a mask. (doesn’t do well on the light shading with masking since it doesn’t cut all the way through using the lighter settings, but will up the power next time and use a mask…)
Narwhal.pdf (22.5 KB)

107 Likes

I’m out of likes, but I love this SSSSSSSOOOOOOOOO MUCH! :heart_eyes:

12 Likes

wow!!! this is wonderful and the light etching of the shadows is a wonderful idea :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

11 Likes

Oh my dear lord…GAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

That is your best one to date, and you come up with some adorable schist! :smile: :squeeee::squeeee:

24 Likes

Really nice. Thank you.

7 Likes
9 Likes

This suffers from terminal cuteness. Men should not look at it too long as it reduce testosterone levels 50% (truthfully some men could use the reduction). :wink: - Rich

14 Likes

Such a good design placement and use of the drawing in the space provided. Very cute.

8 Likes

Like all your other Holiday designs, this one is simply charming. You are so generous to share!

8 Likes

love then design. Very cute.

6 Likes

This is why I love Corel Draw…makes it easy to draw stuff like this. Didn’t take that long either. I draw way faster and better on the computer…lol

14 Likes

You have some of the best ideas and I am learning so much from you. I am noticing the double lines that you use on lots of your projects. I am still working on learning CorelDraw, and all of your projects are such great inspiration. Thank you for sharing. :grin::grin:

10 Likes

Are you talking about the outline? Easy with CorelDraw using contour.

8 Likes

Thanks again for yet again another great project.

7 Likes

Well, this is the cutest thing I have seen all day.

6 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=tKxErZgwiik

I’m stoked.

6 Likes

Awesomeness!!! So cute! :grin:

4 Likes

Uh-oh! Got that song stuck in my head again! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Super cute! Although I must say the horn on a narwhal is actually a tooth. Given the location of it’s mouth I’d say this one’s tooth is growing through it’s brain. Though maybe cartoon narwhal anatomy is different. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

8 Likes

Well yeah. They’re mer-unicorns. Everybody knows that.
:grinning:

8 Likes