Stamp Base

One of my Christmas projects was a stamp. I decided to design a base to mount my stamp to, than add a nice handle to it. I really liked how it came out, so I decided to share it.

StampBase

Here is a zip file as well, just in case. StampBase.zip (1.3 KB)

A couple things to note:

• The base can be resized to what ever you want, just make sure to recenter the 5 mating holes. They are grouped together, so it should be easy to do.
  • This was designed for thick Draftboard, but I didn’t adjust for kerf. You will need to glue it together.
  • You need to glue the stamp to the base.

Thanks you, @cjbissonnette, for reminding me to post this!

Enjoy!

36 Likes

Thanks @joe! It’s so cool of you to share design files.

2 Likes

Thank you.

Thanks Joe!

Thank you for the file.

Very kind of you to share. I’m a big stamper … but, haven’t tried making my own as of yet.

looks great!

Thanks for sharing. I’m looking forward to trying my hand at making some stamps.

Thank you, Joe. It turned out great. Did you make the actual stamp as well? If so, what material did you use for that?

1 Like

I prototype with Draftboad (mdf). It works fairly well, but small features tend break over time. I usually use linoleum for the final products, which I’ve picked up from inventables.

1 Like

Fantastic. Thank you!

I made my first stamp today and found this. Thank you so much. I don’t have a lot of skill yet in inkscape so this is much appreciated!

3 Likes