Star Wars Inspired 2020 Ornament

No restrictions on the one. Happy holidays glowforge friends. Sell and make at will though I can’t guarantee the Disney lawyers=0)2020

31 Likes

Thanks for the share and the warning.

1 Like

I’m not sure why someone flagged your ornament…I mean, it’s obviously not Disney’s drawing, and if it’s flag-worthy then so are all the Mickey Mouse ears and HP glasses and Star Wars and Marvel characters and so forth that have been posted over the years.

Sorry for that, and thanks for the share!

9 Likes

I am super confused about how I broke community guidelines. It was inspired by and I offered it with full rights to use how anyone wants.

2 Likes

Well, staff will look at it and let you know if anything needs doing. I don’t see anything either other than maybe explicitly saying to sell at will? Maybe?

Still wait for staff.

1 Like

Are we not suppose to allow people to use the designs for sale? I thought it was ok if the person who designed it okayed the use.

We’re allowed, I was just trying to think of how someone might reason it as flaggable. Selling(or encouraging it) a version of Disney ip is about the only thing I can think of but it looks like the flag was not upheld. Your post is visible again so you’re in the clear unless staff sent you a message usually to edit and then the flag will be lifted if it was upheld.

So, you’re good.

2 Likes

Really, really cute and generous share! Thanks.

1 Like

Thank you so much. Will definitely be making as a present for my husband.

1 Like

so glad! Share a pic when your done Id love to see it printed out

1 Like

So glad you liked!

Cool share! Thanks!

1 Like

There always has to be one stick in the mud… It’s great just move on and ignore them…

2 Likes

Is there an .svg file for this or just the graphic image? Great design. Thanks!

1 Like

Love it I do. Print it we will. :green_heart:

3 Likes

The second image is an svg. right click on it and hit save as and you will see a 2020.svg file will be saved.

1 Like