Start Button not responding

I have searched the community pages and see that at least one other person is having the same issue.
I have printed and printed with many orders. Last night I set the second side of a project and pushed start. The arm stayed in one position for some time and the laser never started. I turned the GF off, this morning I cleaned my GF and then set the project to start. The project loaded and showed it was ready and would take 1 hour 26 minutes. Went into the room and pushed the flashing start button and nothing.
After looking up on the community I tried all the suggestions. Restarting, machine and router, trying smaller projects, try the sample project suggested. Nothing.

I have many Christmas orders to get done and do not have time for this.
Please HELP!

Just attempted to reset the WiFi set-up, the button will not respond at all.

:frowning:
It’s likely the mechanical connection on the underside of the button may have disconnected/failed. I’ve never tried, but see if you can look underneath and see anything loose…sadly this may require a return to the mothership so you might take some time to find out if there is a laser-for-hire in your area.

I did not see any loose wires. It shows ready, the light flashes but nothing.

How long to get a replacement?

That’s a loaded question sadly. It will depend on whether you’re under warranty or not, what machine you have and whether they have ones in stock, where you are and how shipping is in your area…

At least a couple of weeks, possibly significantly longer.

BUT - an actual staff member may have other things you can try. Wait for them to get here and see what they can do. Fingers crossed!

I am in Belton TX 76513
Own a GF Pro
Have had less than a year should be under warranty still.

You have to wait for a staff member, and they have that information since they can see your account. They generally answer within 1 business day.

I can see that you’ve also reached out via email and that our support team has contacted you there. To avoid duplicate communication and expedite your process, I’m going to go ahead and close this topic.

1 Like