Steampunk Doll Wings

Wow…… that is so cool. I can’t believe you were able to make the wings fold up too. Very clever design. Thank you for sharing. :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

:squeeee::squeeee::squeeee:

Back in the day, the Squee emoji got a lot of use. I rarely use them, but this definitely could use several.

Such attention to detail. I admire this so much.

12 Likes

Thank you! It was a good challenge project for me because I definitely wanted them to be able to fold down and extend.

7 Likes

Thank you! This is the kind of stuff I love to do. For dolls and humans. Costuming is my happy place :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Oh yeah! I know a number of people who’d like a set of those in human sizing!

5 Likes

That is so cool! Not at all what I was imagining from your written description (the reality is much better!)

3 Likes

Holy Smokes! Really neat :glowforge::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Wow really cool, I love Steampunk and it brings me back to the time my daughter was into American Girl Dolls.

3 Likes

Nailed it with the folding, the details are great!

4 Likes

That really is just beyond. Beyond amazing. I’ll never be the creative type but I am so thankful I am here to see these truly incredible masterpieces.

5 Likes

Super cute!

3 Likes

Love the detail and the mechanics you put into this!

4 Likes

Beautiful work. Love the details

1 Like

So how does one get to be one of your subscribers???

3 Likes

You can sign up on my website if you want to. https://kelibudesign.com/newsletter/ I put out videos on the 2nd and 4th Thursday of each month. Subscribers to the newsletter get free access to free patterns of the stuff I make in the videos (like the wings)…unless I am altering an existing paid pattern. All the tutorials are for doll sized costumes and accessories. Thanks for asking!

7 Likes

Articulated wings! This is just amazing! You’ve really got a gift.

4 Likes

OUTSTANDING! Love the articulation too!

3 Likes

Such artistry! Looking forward to more of your posts!

3 Likes

These are incredible. My mind just doesn’t even work that way to come up with something like that.

1 Like

How awesome! That looks amazing!

1 Like