Stereo delete panel Saab 9-3

10 Likes

9 Likes

Acrylic plexiglass was used. Painted black then egraved on backside only. Green LED to light it up. Cut to exact opening using a paper template, then copied in photoshop. My son is the design genius but we make a great team.

9 Likes

Great job on it! :sunglasses::+1:

1 Like

Very nice.
Oh, makes me miss my '97 900SE–:cry: had it for ~15 years & only got rid of it because i needed larger vehicle for my business & could’t keep both cars…

2 Likes

I had a 9-3 I loved. Perfect size for a daily commuter. Nice car and wouldn’t have gotten rid of it except that it got squished by a tree in a freak Halloween blizzard - 22" of snow and a tree landed on the roof.

Ironic thing was I usually parked it about 15 feet away from where I did that night. But I wanted to have room for the snowblower to get out there and moved it over. The tree that fell on it would have missed it if it had been in its normal spot. :frowning:

2 Likes

Really cool look!

@jamesdhatch My husband had a freak tree accident. He was driving his pickup … 50 yards from the house … Huge tree branch broke off and fell on front of truck. No current weather … It was apparently just in bad shape. Scary.

1 Like