Stickermule is selling Glowforge EarSavers

and nothing wrong with that. just know there are tens of thousands of other makers out there doing things that don’t even know GF exists, let alone own one. this has been an event that has pulled a lot of makers together to do some pretty amazing things.

i was watching a webinar a few weeks ago with about 400 people across the architecture industry where the panel was talking about how they were using model shops and working with other industries who “make” (like university maker spaces) to come up with the models and plans and shared resources across the country to make face shields and masks for front line workers. it was really inspiring to hear people who are normally competitors collaborate for a common cause.

2 Likes

Ok. Sure. Not claiming non-shittyness in any form. I already acknowledged it was a baseless speculation. (As in wondering. Wasn’t an accusation. It was/is questionable to me.) Shall I apologize to you for my initial reaction? Even though I acknowledged it was merely MY reaction without evidence? Was I wrong? Probably. Hence the hedging, in the first place. It was(is) still how it made me feel. No apology there is going to be sufficient, nor actually appropriate. So I’ll simply, and sincerely, apologize for not keeping said feeling to myself.

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.